[Correction, 7-15-10: Our apologies to finalist Deborah Oâ€™Neill Cordes for misspelling her name, now corrected below. – Linda and Lynn]
The Orange County Chapter of RWA is proud to announce the 27th Annual Orange Rose Contest top ten finalists. These top ten finalists were selected by overall score, independent of category.
Historical & Regency
– Seducing Charlotte by Dora Mekouar, VA
Mainstream with Romantic Elements
– Deadly Blessings by Kathy Bennett, CA
– Girl Three by Tracy Mastaler, VA
– Oak Moon by Laura Templeton, GA
– The Miser Who Bought the Farm by Kendel Flaum , SC
– The Other Side of Heaven by Deborah Oâ€™Neill Cordes & Cary Morgan Frates, WA
– Tressed to Kill by Beth Yarnall, CA
– Assassin in Love by Amy Raby, WA
– Hearts of Darkness by Ciara Stewart , WA
– Piercing Velvet by Aimee Carper, MO
Second round scoring is underway and contest winners will be announced in October.
Congratulations to our top ten finalists on their top scoring entries!
2010 Orange Rose Contest Coordinator
2010 Orange Rose Electronic Entry Coordinator
A Slice of Orange is an affiliate with some of the booksellers listed on this website, including Barnes & Nobel, Books A Million, iBooks, Kobo, and Smashwords. This means A Slice of Orange may earn a small advertising fee from sales made through the links used on this website. There are reminders of these affiliate links on the pages for individual books.
In the second pulse-pounding thriller in the series, Detective Gabriel McRay is once again forced to face his inner demonsMore info →
The spark is still there... and brighter than everMore info →
In the chaos of war, not all heroes shine. Some must rise from shadows to claim the light.More info →
He’s the most irritating, inscrutable, insufferable lord in the kingdom.More info →