The Extra Squeeze Book Club
The Extra Squeeze Team loves book. We love to read them. We love to talk about them. We love to find new books or revisit old friends.
So, we’re going to hold a book club on A Slice of Orange, and we want to hear from you.
What books would you like to read and discuss in the book club. Do you have a favorite book? A book that made you laugh? A book that made you cry? A book that made you think?
Some of the titles suggested so far:
- Paris Never Leaves You by Ellen Feldman
- Before Her Eyes by Rebecca Forster
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- City of Blaze by H. O. Charles
- Cold Sassy Tree by Olive Ann Burns
- Infinite by Brian Freeman
- The Black Swan of Paris by Karen Robards
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
- Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- A Lady’s Guide to Etiquette and Murder by Dianna Freeman
- Real Men Knit by Kwana Jackson
- The Witch of Bergen by Meriam Wilhelm
- Lost in the Light by Mary Castillo
- Fated Hearts by Alina K. Field
Send us the title and author of a book you love by using the handy dandy form below.